Yes, I’ve been a very bad girl-that is Better After Downtime. Finally finished up all the customer quilts that were due for my Guild’s quilt show next weekend and then I just stopped. Stopped pushing myself and just did whatever I felt like. I’m not one to sit around and do nothing, but you could have seen the dust settling under my feet for the past month.
I did finish this project to be in the Boutique Sales as part of my Queen Bee contribution. I was assigned a Valentine’s Day Tablerunner.
This was actually a wall quilt pattern that I changed slightly and just didn’t add the borders. I added the triangles at the ends and presto, I have a tablerunner.
I’ve also been working on this.
This is a fusing project that I wanted to try to prepare for doing my own nature patterns. This one is called Spring Storm.
Thanks for stopping by and there will be much more to come.