Time to report what I finished for February and set March goals.
1. Drunkerd’s Path- this was a carryover from January. NOT DONE. Will be moved to March. My excuses are that my Longarm has been occupied with customer quilts and I don’t know what to quilt on it. No more excuses.
2. Wrenly Quilt – DONE – my granddaughter said she loved it. Now I’m waiting to hear from Mom to see if I need to alter the size. QUILT IT for March.
3. Stepping Stones blocks – DONE See post at https://sewgratefulquilts.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/stepping-stones-and-stars/
4. Heart Wall Hanging – Finish appliqué, quilt, and bind. DONE
This is just a little wall hanging for Valentines Day. Didn’t finish it until after Valentines Day but I’ve decided that doesn’t matter. I used to set projects aside if I didn’t complete them for a specific holiday. But then, I never finish them. No more. Pattern is from a quilting magazine. Hobbs 80/20 and Quilter’s Dream wool. The hearts are only stitched down the middle.
Close ups of feather background fill. Notice the occasional heart.
March Get It Done List
1. Drunkerd’s Path – Quilt it
2. Wrenly Quilt – Quilt it
3. Wm Morris #1 – Create 9 appliqués
4. Snow Quilt – Complete half of second panel embroidery
Sounds like a lot to do in addition to all the customer quilts!
Thanks for stopping by.