I’ve been so busy I haven’t even had time to post goals for this month!!! I have an offer on my Gammill so the sale is pending. So I have a couple of weeks to get everything done that is critical for my customers. After that, I’ll be without a longarm machine for awhile. That includes 3 pantographs and at least 4 custom. Whew. That’s a lot to get done when I’m also teaching 4 yr olds in Vacation Bible School all next week. When it rains it pours!!!
Here’s my May List for Judy’s Get It Done Challenge. My progress is slow, but at least I’m moving forward.
1. 1/2 of remaining snow embroidery got 1/4 done
2. Wrenly Quilt-quilt it didn’t touch it
3. Quilt Queen Bee QOV finished and delivered
4. Finish assembling Quilt of Love rows are made but not put together
5. MAKE A DECISION on Wm Morris #1 setting and get appliqués done. thought about it
6. Birds on Birdbath top made. made 2 of 8?
Here’s the QOV
See previous post for the two birds started. They will have thread work done on them and the bluebird has to have water splashing around him. Not sure how I’ll make that happen, but trying should be fun.
June goals will be carry overs of May.
1. 1/4 of remaining snow embroidery
2. Wrenly Quilt-quilt it (realistically fat chance)
4. Finish assembling Quilt of Love
5. MAKE A DECISION on Wm Morris #1 setting and get appliqués done.
6. Birds on Birdbath top made.
I’ll try not to neglect my blog this month.
Thanks for stopping by.