Judy over at Patchwork Times has a challenge each month helping us procrastinators finish up projects. It’s amazing that I have all the good intentions in the world to finish what I start but I seem to be drawn in a million directions at one time. This challenge helps me to focus on certain projects. I never accomplish all of what I list but I do make progress. Thanks Judy for helping me out.
1. Quilt Quilt of Love Hugs and Kisses Quilt. Done. See pics..
2. Get more of snow embroidery done. Accomplished a lot of this..
3. Finish stitching Wm Morris Appliqués. Worked on but didn’t finish..
4. Finish sewing blocks for Scraps and White project. See pics. Got 30 some blocks done but have 18 more to go..
5. Make more birds. See pics. Finished making birds..
Quilt of Love Hugs and Kisses Quilt
Scraps and White project
Bluebird still needs work. Although he matches the photo I took and he was all puffed up from splashing in the water, he still seems too big.
1. Finish Wm Morris Appliqués.
2. Do fusible tracings for second Wm Morris quilt.
3. Decide on background fabric and design for birds quilt. Working title-Room For All.
4. Finish and sew together blocks for Scraps and White quilt.
That should keep me busy in addition to customer quilts.
Thanks for stopping by.