This is another 4th Quarter Finish A Long Project
My post with all my projects is found here.
Finally, the embroidery is finished and I made the pillow. I didn’t have red wool for the top edge that the pattern called for, so I used some Christmas fabric I had. That meant I had to look up how to make a faced scallop edge on the Internet. The idea wasn’t difficult but I did accidentally snip a thread when clipping into the “v”. But with some small machine applique stitches, I was able to secure it. I enjoyed this little Crabapple Hill pattern but probably won’t make another one unless I have red wool!